Knowledge is power and understanding your call traffic is an often overlooked component of forward thinking business intelligence.
Our call reporting tools really do improve team efficiency. Spot trends in response times and missed calls or analyse any correlations in busy call volumes post an important marketing campaign, with our advanced call reporting tools your business strategy gets smarter.
Reports can be sent out ad hoc or be scheduled to be sent out daily, weekly on specific days or on the first day of the week. You can also receive these reports in various formats, such as PDF, CSV, HTML, Rich text format and XML. We can generate:
- Extension Statistics – See reports about calls to and from specific extensions.
- Call Cost by Extension Group – Run reports on groups to see call costs.
- Call Cost by Call Type – Specify extensions and see their call costs.
- Ring Group Statistics – See information about calls to ring groups.
- Basic Queue Statistics – See how your queues are performing.
Boiling large and complex information down into easy to digest bits is what Odyssey do best. Here are some key stats:
Default reports availble as standard with a custom report generation tool too
Average percent productivity increase on the phone when wallboards are used
Our specialist Matt is here to give you all the advice and help you need.
If your company has periodic targets, having Wallboards throughout your building is a great way of providing details of how you are doing against these goals. You can also display call answer times to see where the critical parts of your organisation are, and display your organisations latest news updates.
MiContact Centre Business scales from supporting small, sophisticated business needs to enterprise-grade contact centres. Supported on the MiVoice Business and MiVoice Office, it delivers business value with integrated MiCollab Unified Communications and MiVoice Call Recording capabilities and is an agile solution built to be resilient and highly available. MiContact Centre Business includes: real-time, historical, and customisable reporting tools; highly customisable speech-enabled Interactive Voice Response (IVR) routing; multichannel workflow routing (email, fax, chat, SMS, and social); outbound dialing and messaging; and integrations with Salesforce.com and other leading-edge Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
Our reporting and contact centre solutions require no on site servers. Call today to discuss your requirements in detail.
- Odyssey Systems warn of North East ‘vishing’ scamOdyssey Systems has issued a warning over a ‘vishing’ scam sweeping the North East designed to harvest Office 365 log in details.
- Odyssey Systems provides clients with free telephone conferencing service during lockdown periodOdyssey Systems is offering clients a free telephone conferencing service as part of its ongoing package of support during the coronavirus crisis.
- North East business will benefit from shift to remote workingThe founder of telecommunications firm Odyssey Systems says the widespread adoption of home working by North East business due to the coronavirus…